S

It was the next day, and the boys were getting ready to go to practice. Dowoon was very reluctant because he didn't know what was going to happen, nor did he really want to find out. Nevertheless, he still got dressed and ready to practice.

"Everyone ready?" Sungjin asked, putting his phone in his pocket and heading towards the door. Everyone nodded, and followed their leader. All of them were worried about what would happen. They knew their manager was an asshole, and would tell JYP that Dowoon is gay, and try to make him kick the drummer out of his entertainment. That is why, when they got to the practice room, no one really did much. They were too busy worrying.

"YOON DOWOON!" JYP walked through their room. The younger, who was shocked, dropped his drumsticks, and stood up immediately. Their manager followed behind him, and had a smirk on his face. Everyone knew what was happening.

"He tells me you have a crush on Wonpil? Is that true?" He asked, looking completely pissed off.

"Y-Yes sir." His voice cracked and he started getting really nervous.

"Are you gay?" He asked, to which the younger nodded. They all looked at him with anticipation until he smiled a little and turned to the manager.

"That's amazing!" Everyone looked at him, and Jae dropped his guitar.

"I'm sorry, what?" Wonpil asked, looking highly confused.

"I said, that's amazing. I thinks it's wonderful that you like him. Is the song about him?" To say Dowoon was relieved would be an understatement. There were no words to describe how happy he was.

"Uh Yeah." He shyly scratched the back of his neck, and their manager scoffed.

"Are you kidding me? He is a disgrace." JYP looked really mad at that, and turned to look at him.

"The only disgrace here is you. If you don't like it, leave!" With that he left, and their manager looked back at them.

"You will not stay here!" Is all he said before leaving.