!

It had only been a little less then a hour, and Wonpil was worriedly waited for Dowoon to come him. Sungjin was also there, not wanting the overworked, exhausted drummer to be out for much longer.

They waited and when it was past an hour, everyone else in the dorm was waiting for him. They were all relieved when the door opened. In came Dowoon, who had a shy smile on his face.

"What happened to you?" Jae asked, ruffling his hair as he took his shoes and coat off.

"My vocal teacher said that I am improving." He said, his smile widening.

"That's great." Jae said. Watching as Dowoon went to the bathroom to shower.

"He looked so happy, it hurt my heart, oh my god!" Sungjin said, holding his chest. The others nodded.

"Did you see the bags under his eyes?" Brian asked. Everyone else, once again, nodded.

"Do you think manager is pushing him too hard?" Wonpil asked, looking over to Jae, who nodded.

"I think he is pushing himself too hard because manager is pushing him too hard." Brian said, shaking his head.

Dowoon came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and he quickly walked to his room. After a minute, Wonpil walked over and knocked on the door.

"Come in?" Dowoon said, more of a question. Opening the door, Wonpil saw that Dowoon was walking back to his bed, of course getting ready to sleep.

"On a scale from calling Brian Brian to Sungjin's shaved head, how tired are you?" Wonpil asked, laughing and sitting on his own bed. Dowoon smiled widely and thought for a second.

"Probably about Jae's hair after the ride." He replied, also laughing.

"That tired, huh?" Wonpil replied. Dowoon nodded, slipping (into the diamond life) into his covers.

"Okay! sleep well." Wonpil said, smiling at how dazed Dowoon looked.

"Thank you. Don't stay up too late." He said, quickly falling asleep. Wonpil smiled and laid down as well, and falling asleep.