L

"Dowoon! Wake up. We are eating now!" Wonpil shook the younger awake. Dowoon slowly opened his eyes, seeing Wonpil a close distance from his face. He felt a little heat rise into his face and ears, so he tried to sit up. Wonpil moved his head back, and ruffled the youngers hair.

"Food is ready!" He said, smiling widely before leaving the room. Dowoon sight before running a hand through his hair, and getting off his bed. He walked to the other room, where the other four were sat. Sungjin handed him a plate, with a smile, and he sat down. The only spot being next to Wonpil.

All five boys started to eat, and watched anything they could on TV. Dowoon finished his food first, not feeling super hungry which explains why he didn't eat it all.

"Thank you Sungjin. I am going to go sleep more!" He said, putting his plate away, and walking to his shared room.

"That was strange. He usually is the last to finish, and he usually eats all his food!" Brian commented. The other three nodded, and continued to eat their food.

"I hope he is feeling alright. He was red all day!" Wonpil said. The other members nodded, again, in an agreement before finishing their food, and getting up to get ready for sleep.

Wonpil walked into his shared room, and saw that Dowoon was already asleep. He walked over to the younger and felt his forehead. He felt warmer then normal, which concerned him. He sighed before going to the closet to change into sleepwear, and lay in his bed.

He laid down, and fell asleep, still worrying about the younger that was only about five feet away from him.