E

They all went there separate ways in the dorm room. Sungjin and Brian were practice the lyrics, while Dowoon was making sure he got the beats correct. Wonpil was doing god knows what on his phone.

Dowoon sat on his bed, pillows laid out, trying to make as much little noise as he hit the pillows practicing. He knew that if he messed up, it could throw everything off, so he wanted to make sure he got everything correct.

Dowoon was focusing on what he was doing, until he heard the door open. He looked up, and saw Wonpil, who had a towel around his waist. The older smiled at him, and walked over by the closet, and picked out clothes. Not any clothes, but dressy clothes. He had picked out a silky cream/white button up and a pair of black, ripped jeans.

Dowoon's eyes widened when he saw the older finally dressed. He looked godly, in the youngers eyes. There were many questions going in his head. He decided to ask about it, as his curiosity got the best of him.

"Where are you going?" He asked. The older smiled, and looked through the closet, trying to find a nice pair of shoes.

"A meeting!" He said. Dowoon seemed skeptical of it, but shrugged and continued to practice. Wonpil looked back at him, feeling a pang if guilt for a second, before continuing to look for shoes.