M

The band of five made it to their practice room and started to practice. They would have to practice more songs soon, since they had an upcoming comeback, and it was important that they get everything right.

"We should run through the couple songs we have so far!" Sungjin said, getting nods all around.

They practiced all the songs they had learned so far, and Dowoon was struggling. He was it in his right mind at all, and it was distracting him.

"YOON DOWOON!" Their manager yelled. He flinched, but looked in the direction he was being yelled at from.

"He s-sir?" He got nervous and stuttered.

"Work harder. You keep messing up!" He said. The younger nodded, and leaned his head down. Wonpil looked at him when he lifted his eyes up. Not only was their obvious embarrassment in his face, but in his eyes, you could see the pain and how much the words effected him.

They all continued to practice for several more hours, but then were let off as Jae had some more filming, and the others wanted to go home.

"Woonie. Let's go home!" Wonpil called out, smiling at his best friend.

"I- think I am going to hang back and practice some more. You can go to the dorm without me." He said. Wonpil was about to protest, but decided that he shouldn't. It was the youngers decision.

"Okay. Don't stay too long." He said, smiling at the younger, who nodded. As soon as no one else was there, Dowoon slid down the wall behind him, bringing his knees up to his chest, and started to cry.