T

As soon as his own words sunk in, he stood up and bolted out the door. Wonpil was in shock while the other three where smiling.

"Well, now that I got that out of him!" Their manager stood up, and they looked at him with a confused face.

"What do you mean?" Jae asked, standing up as well.

"Oh, you know I was just getting him to say that because now I can go to JYP and say that he is gay so he will get kicked out of the band and we can get someone who is at least a decent drummer!" He said. Wonpil stood up, walked over to him and slapped him in the face.

"Fuck you. Dowoon is more talented then you could ever be and will ever be. He deserves a lot more then what he is given credit for and you are a worthless piece of shit for not realizing that. Go to hell!" After that, he ran out the door to find Dowoon. He stood their shocked for a moment before shrugging and walking out the door. The others immediately turned to each other.

"Okay, I don't even UUHHH!" Jae screamed, shacking his head.

"Poor Dowoon. I know he probably didn't want to tell especially like that." Brian said, sighed afterwards.

"What an asshole!" Sungjin said, look back towards the door.

"We should start heading back to the dorm. Dowoon is probably a mess and I am going to guess Wonpil followed him." Jae said, starting to grab his stuff. The others followed suit, and then they left.