U

"Dowoon, Focus! I know you probably don't feel too great since you were just sick, but you should try a little harder." Their manager scolded since Dowoon messed up on a beat. He nodded and bowed while looking over the rhythm again.

Their manager left the room, and the four boys all looked at the drumming Maknae who looked like he was stressing. He sighed, but smiled.

"I got it!" He said, looking at the others. Sungjin looked at the other members, and nodded feeling slight sorrow.

They started again, and again, and again.

"DOWOON!" Their manager had come back from a short break to find that Dowoon was 'making many mistakes' while practicing.

"S-sorry!" He stuttered, his ears burning.

"Take a five minute break you four. Dowoon, learn the rhythm!" The manager sighed once more, alone with leaving the room. The oldest four immediately turning to Dowoon who was obviously stressed.

"You should take a break too, Woonie. You need it as well." Wonpil said. Dowoon shook his head, ignoring that it was Wonpil.

"He is right. I have to get the rhythm correct." He sighed, looking at the sheet again.

"Dowoon!" Jae said, walking around behind Dowoon, who was still sat at his drum set. The younger looked back at Jae, and nodded.

He stood up and took a deep breath, trying to calm his nerves a little, hoping that would help him focus. Wonpil walked over to him and started rubbing his back.

"Don't go to hard on yourself. You are still sick. It's not your fault." He called said. The younger nodded, calming a little more.

He walked back behind his drum set and sat down, looking at the rhythm sheet once more, before tapping the melody on his leg, and getting it correct.

Maybe all he needed was Wonpil.