!

Today was the day they got a break. All the teasers had been released, and they would release the song tomorrow. Right now, they were all at the dorm to relax before the hectic comeback cycle started over again.

Wonpil and Dowoon decided to spend the entire day in bed, laying next to each other, since they would
Have to cut back in the PDA when at meetings and concerts.

"Do you think it will be hard?" Wonpil asked, and Dowoon nodded.

"Yes, but only because I love you!" He purposely tried to be cheesy.

"I love you too Woonie!" Wonpil made sure to wrap his arms around Dowoon securely. He put his head in Dowoon's chest and could hear his heart beat.

"Why is your heart beating so fast?" Wonpil asked, looking up at Dowoon, who he couldn't see very well due to the dark.

"Because you are next to me." He answered, kissing the top of Wonpil head.

"Why though?" Wonpil asked again, feeling confused.

"Because you make my heart race!" The drummer replied, smiling softly while he felt his own ears go red.

"But we are dating! How come you still feel that way?" He asked, intertwining their fingers together.

"I don't know. I think you just give me a feeling. You know, a

Beautiful Feeling!"

——

The end! Hope you enjoyed! Love you all and thank you for the support.