A

In the morning, Dowoon was exhausted. There were dried tears on his face, and his entire face was puffy.

"Woonie, come here." Wonpil said, causing the youngers heart to pang. He got off his bed, that he was just sitting on and followed the other. Wonpil led them to the bathroom, grabbing a cloth in the way, and he sat Dowoon on the counter. He wet the cloth with warm water and started lightly wiping Dowoon's face.

"Wh-" Dowoon was cut off,

"Your face is all puffy. I am trying to make the swelling go down." He said. Dowoon just closed his eyes, and leaned into the touch.

"Do you feel better?" He asked.

"Yeah." Dowoon lied. He felt worse, but he couldn't say that. He knew the older would only worry more.

"Manager gave us a day off, so we are going to go to breakfast." Wonpil explained, getting a nod in return. Dowoon jumped off the counter and Wonpil grabbed his hand, pulling him to the bedroom. Dowoon was dying on the inside. He wanted to cry at that moment.

They both made it into their room, and they each picked out a comfy outfits, which concluded a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt for each of them.

As soon as they finished changing, Wonpil pulled Dowoon out of their room, and into the living room, into the eyes of the other three. They looked at the two, and then their intertwined hands, and gave Dowoon a lot of knowing.