P

It had been only a couple hours, but Wonpil wanted Dowoon home. He had been texting Nayeon, but she had to films and rehearse for upcoming concerts so she couldn't talk. Despite it not being too late, Wonpil wanted to make sure Dowoon wasn't over working himself.

As soon as two more hours passed by, he decided he needed to sleep, but that the younger would probably be back by morning. Much to his disapproval, Dowoon was no where in sight when he woke up. The others started worry as well.

"We should go to the practice room again. He is probably still there." Sungjin said. The others nodded, and everybody got up and changed, them headed out the door.

They made it to the practice room and opened the door.

"Woonie?" Wonpil called, walking closer to the younger, who was still at his drum set. Actually, he was behind it, looking over music sheets. When the younger looked up, Wonpil felt his heart clench. The drummer had red eyes, and a puffy face indicating that he was crying.

"Woonie. You need to get some sleep." He said, walking over to the younger, and wrapping his arms around him.

"I know!" He stated tiredly. The others watched as Wonpil comforted him.

"Have you been working all night?" He asked, getting barely even a nod in return.

"Let's just go back to the dorm. I will tell our manager." Sungjin said, walking back and going to find the manager. Dowoon started putting the papers away, and put them under his drum set. He stood up, and stretched a little, rubbing his tired eyes as well.

They went to the dorm, and got Dowoon in bed. Wonpil was in the room as well, and was looking at the sleeping younger. He felt his heart envy again when he saw the younger whimper and burry his head deeper into his pillow.

"Gosh. What are you doing to yourself? What are you doing to me?"