A

The two ended up sleeping next to each other, and having the best god damn sleep of their lives. It was also peaceful when they woke up next to each other, but on their own.

"Morning Pili!" Dowoon said, hugging the older.

"Morning Woonie!" Wonpil replied, laying his head in Dowoon's chest and hugging him back.

"Sungjin will probably be in here soon!" Wonpil added, looking back at Dowoon, who nodded.

"By the way, did I heard Jae correctly. Did he say he would kiss me if you didn't?" Dowoon asked, and Wonpil nodded.

"I wonder is Brian heard, and if he did, what happened." Wonpil asked, and they both looked at each other with the same idea. They both stood up, and walked out of their room, wanting to check Brian and Jae's room. Before the even walked to the other couples room, they saw Jae sleeping on the couch. Both walked back to their own room and closed the door so they could laugh freely.

"Apparently, Brian did hear." Dowoon said, starting to calm down. Wonpil nodded, and calmed down as well. Their bedroom door opened revealing Sungjin who looked like he was about to explode. He closed the door and started laughing.

"Oh my god, why is Jae sleeping in the couch. He is too tall so he just looks so awkward!" He said, and the maknae's looked at each other.

"Did you go to sleep right when we got home?" Wonpil asked, to which the leader nodded.