T

"Are we going to talk about earlier?" Sungjin asked Brian and Jae. They looked at each other, while Dowoon watched in amusement.

"Oh, no we aren't." Jae smiled sarcastically. Brian chuckled lightly, and continued to eat.

"Are you two dating?" Dowoon asked. Jae smiled widely and nodded.

"You are? Really?" Sungjin asked, sounding genuinely curious. Both boys nodded, and the other two started fanboying over their friends. At that moment, a very red Wonpil came into the dorm, and smiled at the others.

"Hi Wonpil!" Sungjin said, smiling at the younger.

"Hi! Why are Brian and Jae all red?" He asked, grabbing a plate of chicken that Dowoon and Sungjin cooked.

"You wanna say?" Sungjin asked, turning to the two boys mentioned. Jae nodded.

"We are dating." He said, smiling widely. Wonpil smiled as well.

"That is amazing. Congratulations." Everyone looked at him, and just shook their heads.

"You don't like my pun?" He asked, chuckling, while sitting down.

"No. Not at all." Brian said, shaking his head.

"Fine. I won't make anymore puns." Wonpil stated. The rest of the night was filled with questions for the couple, and a lot of compliments towards the leader and Maknae.

"We have an interview tomorrow, right?" Dowoon asked, starting to do the dishes.

"Yes, we do so don't stay up for too long!" Sungjin wiggled his eyebrows. The drummers ears went red, and he just looked at the water. He felt arms around his back, so he turned his head slightly, and saw that Wonpil was there.

"Want any help?" He asked, resting his chin on the tallers shoulder.

"S-Sure." He stuttered, feeling more red the longer Wonpil hugged. Wonpil let go, and started helping with the dishes.

Once they finished, both of them went into their room and went to sleep to prepare for the next day. Interviews are always interesting.