E

As soon as the boys got back to their dorm, Dowoon went to lay down. The others instantly knew that he was indeed sick.

"I am going to make the soup. Wonpil, will you try to take care of him?" Sungjin asked. Wonpil nodded, and went to his room.

Dowoon was laying on his back, and he looked miserable. Wonpil walked over to him and put a hand on his forehead. Dowoon's eyes shot open, as he didn't know there was anyone in the bedroom.

"Shh! I am just checking if you have a fever!" Wonpil said, making sure not to alarm the younger. He nodded, and Wonpil checked. He put his tongue as he felt heat radiating off the younger.

"You have a fever. Hold on!" Wonpil exited the room, and went into the bathroom. He grabbed some medicine that was meant to help reduce fevers, instead of just Advil or ibuprofen. He grabbed a cloth as well, and ran it under room tepid water.

The older walked back to the room, and found that Dowoon was about to fall asleep. He smiled softly, and helped Dowoon sit up, so he wouldn't choke on the medicine.

"Take this! Sungjin is making the stew!" He whispered. Dowoon nodded, taking the medicine the older handed him. The youngest laid back down, and Wonpil put the wet rage on his forehead.

"You can sleep now. I will get you when the stew is ready! It will take a little bit!" Dowoon nodded, and closed his eyes.

"Thank you Pili!" He said, smiling weakly. Wonpil smiled as well, and gently rubbed the youngers hair.

"No problem. Now get some sleep!" He said, chuckling as the younger was already drifting to sleep.