H

"Okay, we should start practicing before we get yelled at!" Brian said. Everyone followed suit and went to go look at what they would have to play for the new song. They all knew it would be one of 'those days' where they would look over the sheet, and try to practice the song.

"I am going to use the bathroom!" Wonpil said, swiftly leaving the room. Everyone was watching him weirdly.

"That is the fourth time in the last two hours. What is up with him?" Brian asked. Dowoon was staring at the door, waiting for him to come back. He looked over for a second and saw that Sungjin was whispering something into Jae's ear, but he dismissed it, and focused on practicing.

After Wonpil came back, he was acting very shy and happy. Everyone thought it was extremely suspicious, but no one said anything.

"We should try from the beginning and see if we can go all the way, through them practice what we have been for that last couple days!" Sungjin suggested. Everyone nodded, and got into position.

The practiced together for a little while, then moved onto the previous song they had been working on. Everyone was pleased with the work they had done so far, so it was decided that they would be able to leave.

Except Jae had to go film an episode for ASC, and they had an interview tomorrow, meaning it would be an interesting day for Jae. He would most likely come back to the dorm after it got dark, seeing as it was only around three in the afternoon.

"Okay, let's go. Jae, have fun filming, and make sure to eat something!" Sungjin said as they all walked out of the building.