O

Dowoon woke up and had a horrible headache. He decided that he would take some medicine, and try to make it through the day, not wanting to worry anyone.

He stood up from his bed, and headed to the bathroom so he could get ready. It was already 9, and the others were awake, and in the living room. Dowoon just washed his face, along with brushing his hair and teeth, hoping that he would start to feel a little better as soon as the medicine kicked in.

After a couple minutes of standing in the bathroom, he realized why he was standing around, and immediately went to the toilet.

He brushed his teeth again, trying to get the disgusting taste out of his mouth, before leaving the bathroom, and walking to his room to change into some normal clothing. He walked into the living room, feeling horrible.

He felt sick, weak, tired, nauseous and dizzy, but he had to pull through the day. He can't disappoint the rest of the members. He sat down with the others until they all went to the practice room, after Sungjin made food. Dowoon, feeling as shitty as he did, did not eat.

This obviously worried the members.

"Do you think he is sick?" Jae asked Wonpil. The younger nodded.

"I felt his forehead yesterday night, and he was burning up." Wonpil explained. Jae instantly felt bad for the youngest member, along with the others.

They all walked to the JYP Entertainment building, and went to their practice room. Dowoon sighed silently when he realized The was able to sit down for a majority of the day.

They all started practicing, and Dowoon's headache just got worse. The medicine didn't even kick in.

It just got worse.