H

In the bedroom, Wonpil ended up sitting next to Dowoon, wondering why he was crying so much over what the manager had said.

"What happened to you?" He asked quietly, running his hands through the youngers hair. He sighed before standing up, and going to his bed. He checked his phone, to see a message.

Nayeon: I saw the interview today.

Wonpil: Really? You watched it?

Nayeon; Yeah. My members are a little mad that I didn't tell them.

Wonpil: Same with me.

Nayeon: It is okay. They will get over it. Well, I just wanted to say good night ❤️

Wonpil: Good night ❤️

Wonpil turned his phone off, and plugged it in, smiling slightly to himself. Meanwhile, Dowoon was sleeping, having nightmares of what Wonpil would do to him if he found out.

Sungjin was laying awake, staring at his ceiling, wondering if Dowoon would be okay, and thinking about what he could do to help.

Brian and Jae were laying together, silently talking about Dowoon, and hoping that he would be okay for his own health.

No one in the dorm wanted Dowoon to go through all of this. Jae, Brian and Sungjin all knowing the truth, while Wonpil fell asleep, un aware that what he had just done, would cause so much harm to his best friend.