N

The boys all worked on Dowoon's song after that. Dowoon was surprised at how much he remembered from what he had wrote before. He was also red from the praise he was getting from the other four.

"You do remember!" Wonpil said, smiling at the younger.

"I didn't realize how much I did remember." He shrugged, and they continued to help him.

"Thank you." Dowoon said, playing with his fingers. Everyone looked at him.

"What for?" Sungjin asked, stretching his arms a little.

"For helping me." He said, his ears turning red, meaning he was shy. He also looked down, and smiled.

"Of course. He was so out of line and it was so unfair that he would rip up your music. You worked hard on it." Brian said, ruffling the drummers hair. The others cooed as his ears turned a darker shade, and his smile widened.

They took a small break, and talked for a little while, before going over what they had so far.

"We should go home. I don't care what manager says. We have all been working all day, and I can see the bags under Dowoon's eyes. Did you even sleep yesterday?" Sungjin said/asked. Dowoon shrugged.

"A little I guess." He said. Sungjin shook his head a little. Wonpil scoot closer to Dowoon, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You were up for over 48 hours yesterday. When did you end up falling asleep?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Probably around 1 o'clock." He said. Wonpil's eyes widened.

"We woke up at 5 this morning." He said. Dowoon looked down.

"Sleep more tonight, please?" He asked. Dowoon nodded, feeling butterflies in his stomach. He loved how caring Wonpil was towards himself and also the others.

"Let's go." Sungjin said, standing up. Brian stood up and pulled Jae up. Dowoon and Wonpil followed, and they all left the practice room and went to the dorm.