H

"Woonie. Wake up, we have to get ready." Wonpil shook the younger awake. He sat up and yawned.

"Good morning. Start getting ready, we have to go to the interview in an hour and a half but you need to eat before we go." He ruffled the youngers hair, and left him fluster while he walked out the door.

He slowly got up and went to the bathroom. After freshening up a little, he got dressed and went into the living room. Jae and Brian were talking, and Wonpil was in the kitchen talking to Sungjin.

Deciding not to third wheel, he went over by Wonpil and Sungjin.

"Good morning!" He greeted with a big smile, watching as the other two smiled as well.

"Good morning! Are you excited or just in a good mood?" Sungjin asked.

"Yes." Dowoon replied, getting a cup of water.

"Oh-Kay then." Wonpil of them went to the living room with the couple.

"Want to help me make breakfast?" Sungjin asked. Dowoon nodded, and they both got the ingredients for pancakes which wouldn't take too long.

Once they finished, it was easier to just bring out the pancakes other then having them come into the kitchen to get them, so Sungjin carried two plates, while Dowoon carried three.

After handing them out, and sitting down, everyone started to eat.

"What questions do you think the interviewer will ask, I mean I know the same things we always get asked, but do you think there is something else they will ask?" Dowoon asked, ranting for no reason.

"Not sure. Probably just the same things all interviewers do." Brian said, finishing his food. One by one, everyone was done, so they put their plates in the sink, which Dowoon immediately started to clean.

"Let's go!" Sungjin said, looking at his phone for a message. Dowoon has just finished, so it was perfect. They went downstairs and into the car to head to the interview. Thank god it would be a Korean interview.