C

"W-what?" Jae asked, his voice cracking.

"You don't think they would?" He asked, looking at the older while tilting his head. Jae widened his eyes slightly at Wonpil.

"I mean yeah! I guess." He replied, standing up.

"I will leave you two alone. He needs sleep anyway." Jae quickly got out of the room, and closed the door lightly. He walked over and sat on the couch, running a hand through his own hair.

"Why do you look confused?" Brian asked, looking at Jae, who sighed again.

"Wonpil said that Dowoon and Sungjin would make a cute couple, and I am kind of shook." He explained. Sungjin's eyes widened, and he looked at Jae.

"He really said that?" He asked. Jae nodded.

"Okay, well don't tell Dowoon. He doesn't need that information." Sungjin added. The other two nodded.

"What if Wonpil tells him. We can really say 'hey don't tell Dowoon you think him and Sungjin would be cute together' that is just weird." Brian said.

"I guess we just have to try and stop Wonpil from saying anything. I don't think he would say anything anyway." Everyone nodded, and sighed, realizing that it was starting to become night time, and they needed to eat.

"I will just make something really quick." Sungjin said.

"Don't stress over it. We can just order something. I will pay." Brian said. Jae smiled and so did Sungjin.

"Okay. I can go ask Wonpil what he wants really quick." Sungjin got up, and went to the youngest's bedroom. He opened the door and smiled, finding Dowoon in Wonpil's arms, while the older of the two was quietly singing to Dowoon. He smiled and left the room, sitting down.

"I think they are a lot closer then both of them realize."