R

"We have an interview later." Sungjin reminded, lofting his head from his phone, and looking at the others. There was nods all around and they all continued to do their own things.

Their manager came in an hour later to remind them.

"Don't give off too much information on the comeback." He said, shooting glares at Dowoon. They all nodded, while he ushered them to the car.

"This interview is a little further down so about an hour and a half to two hour drive." He said, sitting in the front seat. The other got in, and they made sure that Jae and Brian were sitting next to each other. Those two sat in the front whole Dowoon sat in between Sungjin and Wonpil.

"Are you nervous?" Sungjin whispered into Dowoon's ear. The younger nodded.

"Yeah. I don't know what questions they are going to ask, so i don't really know how I can answer." He said, leaning his head back.

"Understandable!" He replied, looking out the window. Dowoon kept his head back, and his eyes closed.

"Woonie? Are you tired?" Wonpil asked, to which the younger nodded.

"You can lay your head on my shoulder and sleep! It will be a couple hours." Dowoon didn't argue, and laid his head down, and slowly drifted off into a dark world of dreams. The others watched him, feeling proud for their Maknae.

After a little while, Wonpil actually had the courage to say what he wanted to.

"Guys?" He called out, making sure not to wake Dowoon. They all looked at him, and waited for him to continue.

"I think I might like Dowoon."