N

Dowoon was alone in his room, until he heard a shout.

"WONPIL!" It was Sungjin. Getting up, Dowoon made his way out to the living room.

"Wonpil left about 10 minutes ago. He said he had a meeting!" He said, smiling at the leader.

"With who?" Sungjin asked, looking at the drummer suspiciously.

"Don't know. All he said was he had a meeting!" Sungjin nodded, and went to go practice as well.

After about two hours, Brian, Dowoon and Sungjin were sitting in the living room, talking and playing on their phones. Jae walked through the door, sighed deeply, and walking to his room. Brian went in after him to make sure he was okay. Sungjin got up to get something to drink, and a snack.

Not long after that, Sungjin was going to make dinner, of course Dowoon wanted to help.

"I am going to ask Brian and Jae what they want. Be right back!" He said, walking to their room, leaving Dowoon in the kitchen.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Sungjin screamed, the started laughing.

"What happened?" Dowoon walked over to the commotion, and saw why. Jae and Brian were both red, and Sungjin was almost on the ground.

"They were making out!" Sungjin exclaimed, finally calming down. Dowoon's eyes went wide, and he started chuckling.

"Why am I not surprised?" Sungjin and Dowoon both walked back to the kitchen, not even bothering to ask them what they wanted.