A

Everyone completely ignored what their manager said and proceeded to celebrate in awe.

"He is happy I'm gay?" Dowoon questioned, picking up his discarded drumsticks from the floor. He sat down in his stool, and leaned backwards.

"I'm confused." He said, big loud enough for everyone to hear. Of course the only one that did hear was Wonpil. Dowoon sat back up and Wonpil was looking at him. His ears turned red, and he looked at his lap.

"We can talk later." Wonpil whispered, smiling afterwards. Dowoon looked at him and melted at his smiled. He nodded nonetheless, and Sungjin started practice, and this time they were actually practicing.

"Dowoon." Their manager came into the room. Everyone looked at him, and shook their heads.

"No." The drummer replied,

"What?" Their was a sarcastic questioning tone in his voice,

"I said, No!" He repeated.

"Yes, now come here." Their manager waved him over.

"No. Whenever you talk to me you have something mean to say, and I don't want to hear it." He replied, finally looking up. Their manager was scowling now, and he walked behind Dowoon's drum set.

"Come with me, now." He said, harshly.

"Are you going to be mean to me?" He asked, trying to not be scared. Their manager was a pretty buff guy, who was in fact 181 cm.

"Just follow me." He said. Dowoon shook his head, setting his drumsticks down and crossing his arms. He raised one of his eyes brows. The others watched in horror. They all knew their manager hated Dowoon, but not the reason.

"Yes!" He grabbed Dowoon's arm harshly, and yanked him out of the room.