R

Dowoon was rushing home. He had walked really far away, trying to clear his head. He was so lost in thought, obviously not being able to clear his head, that he didn't realize that he had gotten that far. He regretted it, and was now running home, trying to get there as fast as he could.

He was soaking wet, and was shaking due to the crashes of the thunder scaring him. It was also getting colder every second, and he was only wearing a thin shirt, and a sweatshirt.

He stopped running to take a break, and started again once he realized that the dorm was up ahead.

Wonpil, who was still at the door, waiting for his best friend to come back, had starting getting anxious. It had been a little while since the rain started, and he knew Dowoon was probably getting wet, and was scared to death.

There was another crash and a bright flash, indicating that there was more lighting and thunder. Wonpil went to go check the window again. The other three were all anxiously waiting in the couch. That is until the front door opened revealing a dripping wet, red, and scared Dowoon. As soon as Wonpil and him made eye contact, Wonpil ran towards the younger, and wrapped the cold boy in a hug.

"Thank god you are alright!" He said, barely letting go of the cold boy.

"You must be freezing." Wonpil said, letting go completely, but grabbing Dowoon's hand and dragging both of them to their shared room.