G

"He is on his way, and we can work through dates and get times figured out." The leader said, while the others nodded and walked to the middle of the practice room and sat down to wait.

Their manager walked into the room and smiled a little.

"You has questions?" He asked, smiling a little.

"Yes. We were wondering what the dates were four our comebacks?" Sungjin asked. He sighed, and sat down with them.

"What song are you going with? The good one or Dowoon's?" He asked, and they all gave him a nasty look.

"Sorry, not really, but Dowoon's song is great. We are going with that one!" Wonpil said, scoffing at the manager who rolled his eyes.

"Okay Fine. Whatever. What do you want to do with it?" They started to compile their ideas, while their manager completely skipped over any Idea Dowoon tried to pitch in.

"So Dowoon!" The drummer sighed, and hummed.

"Who is the song about?" He asked and Dowoon froze up.

"U-umm...!" Is all he said.

"Come on. You even said it was about someone. Who is the girl?" He asked again.

"I don't want to tell." He said, and their manager knew he was pushing the youngers buttons.

"Just tell us. It's not that big of a deal. Wonpil dates Nayeon!" He said. Dowoon clenched his fists and shook his head.

"Don't be such a kid. Say it! We wont judge!" At this point, Brian, Sungjin and Jae were worried for Dowoon since they knew who it was. Wonpil wanted to know, but was still about to punch their manager.

"No!" Dowoon said sternly, his voice going down a couple octaves.

"Yes. I mean they obviously mean so much to you. Just say it!"

"ITS WONPIL OKAY!"