U

Dowoon was the only one still sleeping in the dorm. That is because the others wanted to wait until he woke up on his own, so he wouldn't feel as crappy. They were all quietly talking when Dowoon opened the door to Wonpil and his own shared bedroom door. Everyone looked at him as he made his way into the bathroom.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, but only sweatpants. His ears turned red when he realized this, so he walked quicker to the bathroom. Once the boys all saw the door closed, they started laughing a little.

"He got so red. It was adorable!" Sungjin stated excitedly.

"I know. He looks a lot better then yesterday. Hopefully he feels better!" Jae said, causing the others to nod.

"Do we have practice today, Sungjin?" Wonpil asked, looking at the leader. He nodded as response, and Wonpil made it his duty to make sure Dowoon was feeling at least 80% better so he would have an easier time while practicing.

Dowoon exited the bathroom, making a beeline for his room.

"How do you feel today?" Brian asked, purposely catching Dowoon before he could go into his room. The tips of the youngers ears went slightly pink as he turned around with a sigh.

"I feel much better. I think it was one of those 24 hour sicknesses!" He said, smiling more out of embarrassment then anything else.

"That's good! We have practice later, just letting you know. Do you feel good enough to practice?" He asked. Dowoon nodded, his ears turning a darker color as he watched Wonpil stare at him.

"Can I change now?" He asked shyly. Brian smirked, but nodded as well. The younger quickly opened the door to the room, and closed it behind him.

"That was funny!"