Y

Quickly disregarding any feelings he had for the older, Dowoon dropped his papers and stood up, walking over to Wonpil.

"What happened?" He asked, wrapping his arms around Wonpil. The older hugged him back, squeezing harder then Dowoon had expected. That don't matter too much now.

"Nayeon broke up with me. She said that she is too busy with all her schedules and she doesn't want me to feel like I don't have a girlfriend." He explained, crying into Dowoon's shoulder. The drummer started rubbing circles on Wonpil's back, struggling to keep his feelings down.

"I'm sorry that she broke up with you." Dowoon said, his heart beating way too fast for his own liking.

"It's not your fault. I knew it wouldn't work out that well. I just wish that I wouldn't have fallen in love with her." Dowoon's heart seemed to stop at that.

"O-oh. I'm sorry Pili." He said, loosing all emotion he ever had.

Wonpil loved Nayeon. Even if they are broke up, he said that he had fallen in love with her. After the others heard this, they quickly walked over to the two boys, and tried to comfort Wonpil, and Dowoon. Brian noticed that there was no light in Dowoon's eyes like there usually was. He knew the brimmed was hurt at what Wonpil said, and that he just wanted to make sure the older was alright.

"I'm sorry Wonpil!" Sungjin said, patting the singer on the back. He let go of Dowoon, and wiped his eyes.

"I knew it would happen at one point, so I guess it was my fault for getting too attached. I knew it wouldn't last. Relationships with two idols never really do." Wonpil said, walking back. Brian and Jae looked at each other and just blinked before walking back to where they were supposed to be. Sungjin looked at Dowoon, and saw the broken look. He motioned for the younger to go to his drum set, which he did without argument.