B

It was eventually the next day, but Dowoon didn't realize. He was too busy practicing the songs they had since he didn't want to mess up. He didn't even realize when the others walked in until Wonpil said something.

"Woonie?" He called out. Dowoon quickly looked up to see the others walking into the practice room.

"Hi." He said, smiling slightly. Wonpil smiled widely at how cute Dowoon was acting since he as slightly slap happy.

"Have you taken a break since I left?" He asked. Dowoon shook us head, and set his drum sticks down.

"Are you tired?" He asked. Dowoon nodded a little. Wonpil turned to the other three.

"Should we practice or should we take him home?" He whispered.

"Whatever he wants to do." Jae shrugged. Wonpil silently judged him, but turned back to Dowoon.

"We should start practicing now!" Sungjin said, to which everyone nodded. They got ready to start, and when they did, everyone was surprised Dowoon wasn't horrible since he had been up for about 48 hours.

"Dowoon. Did you finish your song?" Sungjin asked once they stopped playing for a minute. The younger nodded, and smiled widely.

"Do you want to see it?" Dowoon asked, to which he got four nods. He leaned over, a picked up a couple sheets of paper from the floor, quickly putting them in an order, before handing them to Sungjin. He started looking at the song, and the others gathered around him, while Dowoon sat, playing with his fingers.

"Dowoon. Can I speak to you in the hall?" Jae asked, putting his guitar down, and walking to the door. Dowoon followed him.