H

(This is what happened to Dowoon and Wonpil)

Dowoon kept running and running. He didn't know why he said it, he just wanted their manager to shut up. Within a minute, he made it to the dorm and he just dropped everything in the corner of his room, and flopped onto his bed face first. He started sobbing thinking he had ruined everything.

After a couple minutes, he heard the door open, and a couple noises, but then the bedroom door opened. He knew it was Wonpil, and don't dare to look up.

"Woonie?" Nothing,

"Woonie?" Still Nothing,

"Dowoon?" He cringed, but still nothing,

"Fine. I know you are listening, so I will talk. Um... I like you too. A lot, actually. I know you might think it is only because of the song or whatever, but it isn't. I think I have always had a little crush on you, but just told myself that you would never like me that way, and pushed all my feelings down. Even when I was dating Nayeon. I realized I would always find a way to talk about you." At this point, Wonpil had sat down next to Dowoon. The drummer turned his head a little and shifted so he was sitting up.

The sight broke Wonpil's heart. Dowoon's eyes were puffy and red from crying, along with his entire face a little swollen and red. He was still pouting a little, and it made him even cuter.

"Y-you like me back?" His voice cracked a little, making Wonpil smile a little.

"Yeah. A lot, actually!" He grabbed Dowoon's hand and held It.