I

"You like him, don't you?" Dowoon looked up and was shocked. Nayeon stood at the door, smiling sadly at him.

"W-what?" He asked, stuttering quickly.

"You like Wonpil, don't you?" She repeated, more of a rhetorical question.

"What makes you say that?" He asked, watching as she walked over and sat across from him.

"I saw what happened. All of it. After he hugged you, you had a certain look on your face. Sort of like you wanted him. Then when he left, you looked at the door and longed for him." He explained. Dowoon went red but nodded.

"May I?" She asked, motioning for the lyrics that Dowoon had in his hand. He nodded, and handed over the lyrics. She red them, and smiled.

"These are really good. You wrote them about him, didn't you?" She asked. He, once again, nodded.

"I think you two would be cute together." She smiled widely, and so did Dowoon, but he got shy and looked down to try and hide it.

"Don't be shy. I think he liked you more then you think." She stood back up, dusting off her pants, and walked back towards the door.

"Oh, Dowoon!" She called, looking back at him. He raised his eyebrows, scared he would stutter if he spoke.

"He talked about you all the time, just a heads up." She winked cutely before walking out the door. This left Dowoon to silently fanboy, and continue to work.