L

"Are you Okay?" Jae asked once the two got into the hallway.

"Huh?" Dowoon asked, looking at Jae with a confused look.

"Those lyrics are very meaningful. Anyone in their right mind can see that they are about someone. Obviously it is about Wonpil, but are you okay?" He asked. Dowoon shrugged.

"I don't really know. I have been hiding these feelings for a while now, but it is different now. I know I can't force him to like me, plus he is straight. But I don't want to think nothing can't happen. I guess I will be okay after a little more time." He sighed deeply. Jae grabbed him and hugged him.

"You know we are all always here to talk, right?" He asked, resting his head on the side of Dowoon's.

"Yeah." He said, smiling knowing he could count on the others.

"Let's go back." He said, pulling apart from Dowoon, and walking back into the practice room. They found Sungjin with tears in his eyes.

"Dowoon. These are very beautiful." He smiled, and hugged the younger.

"Thank you." He smiled, and moved from the olders embrace.

"How did you write these!" Wonpil asked. Everyone looked at Dowoon and he just shrugged.

"I had an idea I guess." He said, shrugging. Wonpil just sighed, and nodded. Brian gave Jae a weird look.

"I'm not cheating on you, gosh." He said, hugging Brian, who squinted his eyes at Dowoon, who raised his hands in innocence.

"Okay." Is all Brian said, and everyone laughed.

"We should practice more." Sungjin said once the laughter died down. Everyone nodded, and started to practice. Soon, Dowoon felt the tiredness hit him like a truck.