A

"Where is Dowoon?" Wonpil paced around, worrying about the younger, who had only been gone for a little less then an hour.

"Wonpil. Calm down. It hasn't even been an hour, and he is probably trying to clear his head, and/or get some fresh air. Relax!" Jae said, smiling slightly at the worried singer.

"I know, but what if something bad happened to him?" He asked. Jae shook his head.

"Okay, first of all, nothing bad is going to happen to him. Second, he will be fine. This is Dowoon we are talking about." He replied, looking back at Sungjin and Brian who were smiling.

"I know, but w-" Wonpil was cut off by a crash of lightning followed by a loud boom of thunder.

"Okay! Where is he." Wonpil said, walking towards the window, looking for rain. It was pouring outside, and he became more anxious for the others arrival home.

"He is scared of thunder and lighting." Wonpil whispered to himself, walking closer to he door, and waiting there. Jae walked over to Brian and Sungjin, giving up on the younger.

"I think he likes Dowoon." Brian said, looking at the pacing boy at the door.

"Me too. He probably just doesn't realize it." Sungjin said, smiling.

"I do hope he is okay though. He is scared of thunder and lighting, plus it is pouring outside." Jae said, looking at the door. They all waited, some less patient then others, for the drummers return, all hoping nothing bad happened to him.