V

After practicing for several hours, Dowoon realized that he had no energy left. He also realized something else. He quickly got up in the middle of practicing their new song, and bolted for the bathroom.

After doing what he needed to do, he washed his face and rinsed his mouth out. He looked like a disaster. His hair was sticking to his forehead because of how much he was sweating. He had taken off his sweatshirt an hour ago, but it wasn't doing anything.

After a moment or so, the young drummer made his way back to the practice room. As soon as he got in, the other members bombarded him with questions.

"Dowoon! Are you feeling alright? You look sick!" Sungjin asked. Dowoon nodded, and smiled. The smile was very obviously forced and fake. All four of them could see right through it.

"I am fine. Let's just continue practice!" He retorted, stepping back from the crowed, while his ears turned a light shade of pink. The other members shared a glance before walking back to their positions. Dowoon sighed for the eighth time that day, and walked to his drum set.

After a torturing seven more hours, the five boys were allowed to go home. Dowoon was thankful that he could shower, and sleep. All the others knew he was sick, and they decided to try and help him.

"Do you guys want some stew when we get home. I am hungry, and I have kind of had a craving for some." Sungjin asked. There was an exchanges look from the members, minus Dowoon, and they all hummed.

"Okay. I will make stew when we get home!" He exclaimed. Dowoon was silently celebrating in his mind. He knew that the stew might help him, so he would force himself to eat it. Despite not being really hungry.