T

"Dowoon?" Brian asked walking over to him, and hugging him tight.

"I didn't know you cared about him that much." Jae said, walking over as well. Sungjin leaned over and wiped his tears.

"Dowoon. How long have you liked him?" Sungjin asked, watching him with curiosity filled in his eyes.

"Probably about two and a half years, about." He said, scatching the back of his neck, and watching the boys wide-eyes reactions.

"So, you really have been holding that in for a while, huh?" Sungjin said, trying to lighten up the mood and smiling a little when it did.

"Yeah. I guess." Dowoon smiled a little. Jae and Brian both remember that they had food with them, and went to go get it from the counter. Dowoon took his feet off of Sungjin's lap, and sat up correctly on the couch. Jae and Brian came back into the living room carrying a couple bags.

"We got donuts, bagels and muffins so we have some for the next couple days." Jae explained. Dowoon and Sungjin nodded, and started to eat.

They were all telling jokes and trying to cheer Dowoon up, and it was working, until Wonpil walked into the dorm. Him being the only one to not know about Dowoon's crush, made it a little awkward for Dowoon. He had been laughing but he stopped as soon as he heard the door open. A very cheery Wonpil came in, ran into their bedroom, and ran back out the door.

"What was he grabbing?" Brian asked, looking back at the door.

"A sweatshirt. He had one when he was leaving." Dowoon said, looking at the others.

"Sorry!" He apologized, looking at his lap.

"For what?" Jae asked, feeling sorry for Dowoon.

"I don't know. I'm just sorry." He said, getting up and walking back to his room. The others knew he probably wanted to be alone, so they let him leave.