H

"Wonpil! You have been starring at your phone since he got back! Your dinner is cold!" Sungjin said, putting the rest of the dishes into the sink. Dowoon instantly got up from his spot on the couch, and went to do them. Sungjin smiled at the younger, and went to go talk face-to-face with Wonpil, who had ignored him.

"Wonpil!" He said, looking his sternly in the face. The younger looked up from his phone.

"Yeah?" He asked, glancing back at his phone.

"What are you doing? Your dinner is cold and you have been starring at your phone since we got back!" He crossed his arms over his chest.

"I'm not doing anything! I think I am going to go lay down now!" He said, standing up and running off to his bed, slamming the door of the room behind him. Dowoon flinched at the loud noise, not really expecting it. He just continued doing the dishes.

"Wants some help~" Brian asked, jumping next to Dowoon. The younger shook his head.

"I think I will manage by myself, thank you though!" He said, smiling widely. Brian ruffled his hair before walking back to the living room and sitting next to Jae.

As soon as Dowoon was done with the dishes, and sat next to Sungjin on the other side, and they all talked while having a movie on for back ground noise. Something felt weird to Dowoon, bet he pushed it aside, realizing it was probably just a little after effect from being sick.

"So, you like Wonpil! Let's talk about that." Jae said, adjusting himself so he was facing Dowoon a little more.

"Can we not talk about it? He is in the other room and I don't want him to hear!" He whined, hoping to get out of the topic. Jae sigh and nodded, leaning back. Dowoon sighed as well, and got up to take a shower.