D

Jae and Brian went out to bring back some food instead, since Dowoon was in no stated to leave the dorm.

"If you want, you can rant to me. It will probably make you feel a little better since all you feelings have been bottled up for how long." Sungjin said, turning so he was facing Dowoon on the couch. He motioned for the drummer to put his feet in his lap, which he did.

"I can?" He asked, getting a nod in return.

"Okay, well. I love everything about him. I love the way his smile becomes wide whenever he gets really happy, even if it isn't because of me." Jae and Brain walked in at that moment, but Dowoon ignores them, and continued his rant.

"I love the way his eyes are slightly crooked, making him look even more beautiful because that is his quality. I love the way his voice sounds when he is singing, despite being behind him. I love how his eyes light up when he is singing as well, because you can see all the hard work and effort he has put into the band for the past couple years. His personality is probably the best thing ever. He is so caring and he loves all of us. He makes sure we are all fed, even when he isn't, or that we are taken care of. I love seeing him smile, because if he isn't, which he always is, you know there is something wrong, which is never good. Everything about him is so perfect, and I just want to tell him that and make sure he knows it. You can tell he has hard days, and I hate knowing that those days are true. Everyone has those kinds of days, and I know it is hard to talk about them, which he doesn't. There is something about him that makes him perfect no matter what. Wether he is performing, practicing or even sitting down, you can see how perfect he is just by looking at him." Dowoon ranted know in tears.

The other three looked at him with tears in there eyes as well.