A

"Okay, this is going to be really cheesy, but I have wanted to say this for a really long time. Now that you know, I feel like it is finally the right time to say it. You are beautiful. I love your smile, and the way you smile. I love that your pout is the cutest pout ever. Your eyes are beautiful chocolate orbs that I could get lost in, and I love that I can. You are the most precious person that has and will ever walk this entire planet, and I love that I get to spend the time with you. You mean so much to me, and I don't know what I would do if I lost you. I love your voice, especially when you sing. I love the way you bit your lip when you are concentrating and you put your heart into everything you do. You care about all of us, and always try to make sure none of us are in pain or are hurting and if we are, you have your own way of making us happy. Sometimes I think you are too perfect to be alive, and that I must be dreaming but then I realize that I am not dreaming and you are a really person, and I can't help but love you and everything about you! You are so great and I would do anything for you, just to make you smile or to keep you beautiful smile on your face!" Dowoon finished, and was now sitting up, but so was Wonpil.