C

"Finally! Okay, keep practicing." The manager said, happy that Dowoon didn't mess up. They continued to practicing the song.

"I have to use the bathroom. I will be back in a couple minutes!" Wonpil said, walking out the door. Dowoon was watching him the entire time.

"You like Wonpil, don't you?" Brian said, resulting in Dowoon's ears turning red.

"W-what?" Is all he could muster.

"You like him." He stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"N-no!" No one believed him.

"Come on! You are always blushing when he is around, plus you are constantly looking at him. It is so obvious." Jae said. The younger put his head down and smiled slightly.

"Is it that obvious?" He asked. All three nodded.

"So you do?" Sungjin asked, smirking at the drummer. He nodded, and everyone started cheering. That is until Wonpil came back.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Brian asked, looking at the wide smile that was painted into Wonpil's face when he came back into the practice room.

"No reason. Just happy!" He said, walking back to his place. The others look back at Dowoon who was starting at his crush as if he was the only person in the universe.

"Okay! Let's practice!" Sungjin said, whispering a small 'weirdo' under his breath. The band of five started to practice.

Dowoon was starring at Wonpil, watching his side profile as he played. He kept his eyes on his jawline, watching the way it stayed in a certain position due to his wide smile, unless he was singing, but his smile was still on. Dowoon liked it that way.