T

Dowoon got out of the bathroom and quickly made his way back to his bedroom, and changing into some joggers and a long sleeve, fitted shirt, along with a light jacket, due to the resent drop in temperature. When he walked back into the living room, the others were staring at him.

"I am going for a walk. I will be back soon. You can message me if you need anything." He said, putting his shoes on, and walking out the door. The others looked at each other, feeling sorrow for the young drummer.

"I hope he is going to be okay." Wonpil said. Sungjin looked at Brian and Jae with a look that said, 'if only he knew'.

"Me too." Brain commented, playing with his fingers. Sungjin ran a hand through his hair in frustration, and stood up. He went to Dowoon and Wonpil's shared room and came back out with a book in hand. He sat back down and opened it, allowing Brian and Jae to read what Dowoon had written.

"He wrote this the couple hours he was in there." Sungjin whispered to the two, not wanting Wonpil to hear, knowing he would ask questions as to why Dowoon was in the room for a couple hours, alone.

"H-Woah." Jae said, leaning back. Brain grabbed the book, and re-read the lyrics.

"He really put all his feelings into this, didn't he?" He asked, looking and Sungjin, who gave him a death glare.

"Shut! Up!" He spaced out his words. Brian realized what he said, and put the book down, trying to cover it up.

"Poor Dowoon." He said quickly, not wanting Wonpil to ask questions.

"What feelings? Does Woonie have a crush?" Wonpil asked, tilting his head slightly. Brian's eyes widened, and Jae shook his head, while Sungjin rolled his eyes.

"I don't know. Ignore me." He replied, shaking his head.

"Not that I don't do that already!" Wonpil laughed. Brian scoffed, and leaned back crossing his arm over his chest.

"Wow. Thanks."