F

"Dowoon. I understand that you wrote a song, and he ripped it up?" JYP asked, motioning towards their manager. He nodded, keeping his eyes on JYP. He saw the drummer shaking and shook his head.

"Don't be nervous, you aren't in trouble! He is." He said, motioning towards the manager once more.

"R-really?" Dowoon questioned. JYP nodded, and turned to the manager.

"Did you really rip up his song?" He asked. He lowered his head and nodded.

"Why?" He asked.

"I felt that since he can't sing, that he should leave the song writing to the professionals and keep doing what he does, which is to look good for the camera." He explained. JYP looked mad.

"Okay, why would you say that? That isn't how we treat people here. Do you really believe that he ain't capable of writing a song?" JYP ask, turning his head.

"No. I believe that he should just stick to what we give him." He responded, giving Dowoon a nasty look.

"Everyone here has potential." He scoffed, and turned back to Dowoon.

"I would like to hear this song when it is finished, if you don't mind continuing to work on it." JYO said. Dowoon's ears went red.

"Well, yesterday we all kind of worked on it, and wrote our parts together." He said. JYP nodded.

"Can I hear it?" He asked.

"Of course. It may not be the best, and we haven't practiced it much yet, but we can all try our best." He explained. JYP nodded, and motioned for the drummer to go back in the room.