L

"What is your side of the story?" Jae asked, whispering so Wonpil couldn't hear. Dowoon sighed.

"I was picking out clothes, and I had finished but I felt arms around me. Wonpil was there, and he had dug his nose into the neck and asked my how I was feeling. I got so many emotions that I just left." He explained, still whispering. Jae was kind of shocked at the youngers explanation.

"Oh." Was all he could say. He watched as tears welled up in Dowoon's eyes, and he tried to blink them away.

"He doesn't understand what he is doing to me." He whimpered, quickly wiping the tears that had started to fall. Jae immediently hugged Dowoon to try and comfort him. He was also slightly mad at Wonpil. Even thought he couldn't say anything, and Wonpil had no clue that Dowoon liked him, he still shouldn't do that to anyone, unless he is dating said person.

"I know. I hate even watching this happen to you." He said, rubbing his back.

"Woonie?" Wonpil questioned from the other side of the door. Jae felt Dowoon tense up, so he rubbed the youngers back.

"Are you crying? I am pretty sure I hear whimpering." Wonpil asked, softly placing his hands on the door.

"No. I'm fine." Dowoon answered shakily. Wonpil sighed.

"Oh-okay." He replied, feeling hurt about all the secrecy. In the mean time, Dowoon had let go of Jae, and was now wiping his eyes lightly with some tissue.

"Let's just go get ready so we can practice." Jae said, causing a small nod to come from Dowoon. He left the bathroom so he could freshen up.