E

"Aww. Who is it?" She asked, looking at Dowoon. He shook his head, his ears turning red.

"Aww come in. Tell!" She said. He shook his head again.

"Okay, well let's continue." They moved on, and Dowoon felt relieved since he knew if she had pestered more, he would have said something and that couldn't have led to anything good.

The boys finished their interview, and went back to the car. Their manager made Sungjin sit closet to the front, so Wonpil got the back with Dowoon and the other three were in the middle seats, then their manager and the driver.

"Dowoon. You like someone?" He asked, turning in his seat. The drummer just sighed, knowing the manager had it out for him.

"Y-Yes." He stuttered, not looking at manager.

"Who is she?" He clenched his fists at the word 'she' but didn't say anything.
I don't really want to talk about this. I am tired. I think I will sleep." He said, laying his head in the window and closing his eyes to sleep.

"Oh come on. You can tell us all, can't you." He said Wonpil scrunched his toes up, wanting to punch the manager.

"Stop." Dowoon said quietly. Everyone but their manager heard it.

"Just say it." He said. Dowoon closed his eyes tighter and tried to sleep more.

"Come on." He continued. Wonpil reach over and grabbed Dowoon's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Please stop. He should sleep." Sungjin said, looking back. Their manager scoffed and turned back to face the window. Dowoon sighed, and tried to sleep again.