O

"Dowoon! Wake up!" Jae was shaking him awake. He opened his eyes and sat up, feeling a little sore in his neck. He quickly dismissed it, and looked at Jae.

"Why are you sleeping out here?" He asked.

"Wonpil was laughing and I wanted to sleep, but I figured it was rude to ask him to stop laughing because he was there first!" The younger explained. Jae furrowed his eyebrows at the youngers words and nodded.

"You could have just gone to Sungjin. He would have let you lay with him instead of the couch! Plus, your neck is probably sore, right?" He asked. The drummer nodded, and stood up, wrapping the blanket around himself.

"I guess that would have been better. And yes, my neck hurts slightly, but I can handle it!" He smiled and walked back to his room. Wonpil was still laying down, so he quietly put the blanket down, and went to the closet to change into something more comfortable.

After freshening up in the bathroom, he went to see that Sungjin was cooking breakfast.

"Can I help!" He asked, walking into the kitchen.

"If you want!" He said, handing him some eggs.

"Yay!" He smiled wider.

The two of them cooked breakfast, and sat it on plates.

"I am going to wake Wonpil. Don't let Brian into the food yet!" The leader said. Dowoon nodded, and kept an eye on Brain, while be blocked the food.

After a minute, Sungjin came out, Wonpil following behind, with his hair in all different directions. He walked swiftly to the bathroom and came back looking better.

"Let's eat, and then we have practice!" The leader said, handing the others their plates. Everyone smiled, and started eating.