S

Wonpil continued to look into Dowoon's eyes.

"Your eyes make you look pained. Are you okay?" He asked, leaning back. Dowoon nodded, smiling slightly.

"I'm fine. Probably just hungry." He said, eating a piece of chicken.

"Oh-kay. So, who are the lyrics about?" He asked again. Dowoon sighed, thinking they had moved on from the topic.

"They aren't about anyone." He said calmly. Wonpil nodded, and took a drink of his sprite.

"Okay." Is all he said. Dowoon smiled, finally being able to talk about something else. He knew if the older had kept up asking, he would have probably slipped and said something.

The two talked until Their was no more chicken.

"I am going to go back to the dorm. You should come too." Wonpil said, standing up. Dowoon stood up as well, grabbing the garbage and throwing it in the bin at the corner of the room.

"Uh, I am still going to work. I will go later." He said, walking over to Wonpil.

"Okay. Don't over work yourself." He said, wrapping his arms around he youngers waist. Dowoon blushed at the feeling of Wonpil's breath on his ear.

"I won't." He pulled away, and Dowoon smiled, walking back behind his drum set. Wonpil watched as the younger immediately started working. He sighed, and left the room. As soon as Dowoon heard the door click shut, he ran a hand through his hair and looked at the, now closed, door. He hated lying to anyone, especially Wonpil, but he couldn't let him found out the song was about him.

Not yet at least.