E

Dowoon went back to his room, and Wonpil went to go freshen up. He changed quickly and went into the living room, sitting in the couch, and putting his head in his hands. Wonpil walked back into their room, so Jae took the opportunity to talk with the youngest member.

"Dowoon? What did I see this morning?" He asked. Dowoon realized Jae must have saw them so that meant Brian probably did as well. He thought back to what the older told him before he fell asleep.

"He said he would always protect me." He said quietly.

"What?" Jae asked, quietly as well.

"He said, he would always protect me." He said, smiling sadly to himself.

"I am in deep shit, aren't I?" He asked, giving a pitiful laugh to himself.

"Don't think like that! Everything will get better, okay!" Jae said, ruffling Dowoon's hair. They stopped talking about it as Wonpil came back into the living room, smiling widely. Sungjin came out as well, and walked directly over to Dowoon, since he had his head in his hands still.

"What happened?" He asked. Jae smiled, while Dowoon turned more red.

"I walked in and Dowoon and Wonpil were cuddling this morning." He smirked, realizing that Dowoon probably felt sad, since Wonpil had a girlfriend.

"Sorry!" He instantly apologized. Dowoon waved it off. Sungjin sighed, and hugged the younger to try and make him feel better.

"Don't worry. Everything will be alright." He said, ruffling his hair and standing up.

"We have to go practice so get your shoes on." He said, loud enough for Wonpil to hear from the kitchen. Everyone obeyed and got their shoes on.