Y

"KISS HIM YOU FOOL!" They both turned their heads to see Jae at the door.

"YOU DO IT OR I WILL! Did you NOT hear that speech?" Wonpil got up and shoved Jae out of the room, and ran back to Dowoon. He threw himself onto the younger, causing them both to fall back onto the bed. He grabbed his face and immediately connected their lips, still laying on top of him. At first, Dowoon was shocked especially by that outburst, but he quickly kissed the singer back. Both of them put all their feelings into that one kiss, and pulled back once they needed air.

"That was probably the most beautiful speech I have ever heard!" Wonpil said, hugging the drummer tightly. Dowoon was a literal tomato at this point, but he didn't care.

"I love you too! So much more then you think. I don't know what you were talking about when you said all that, because you are twice as good as me. I mean come on; you wrote a song to express your feelings and that freaking speech." Wonpil was now laying on the bed ranting, whole Dowoon was laying face first and trying not to fanboy over what just happened.

"I don't ev- wow!" He didn't even know what to say. He rubbed his face and pinched his arm, not believing what was happening. Wonpil rolled over and laid his back on top of Dowoon. He soon turned his face so the two were centimeters away.

"Does this mean you will be my boyfriend?" Wonpil asked, and Dowoon nodded shyly.