I

"WHAT THE FUCKING JESUS AAAHHH!" Is what Dowoon and Wonpil woke up to. Both still in a daze, stood up and walked into the living room. Sungjin was crouched in the floor with his head in his hands and Jae and Brian's bedroom door was cracked open.

"What in the world happened? Sungjin why are you on the floor?" Dowoon asked, walking closer to Sungjin. The older stood up, and rubbed his eyes.

"We have a schedule to follow so I was going to wake up everyone and I walked into Brian and Jae's room to see Brian, asleep, laying on top of Jae, also asleep, but both of them were naked." He explained, sighing and walking to the kitchen. When he got there he slammed his head in the counter. Dowoon and Wonpil stood their frozen.

"I don't even want to know what they were doing." Dowoon said, running a hand through his messy hair. Wonpil just shook his head. Soon the three started laughing, that is until a very bright red Brian and Jae came out of their bedroom.

"Sorry Sungjinnie!" Brian said, and awkwardly smiled. They walked a little more out for heir room and Dowoon, who wanted to be extra, backed up.

"The fuck. Dowoon that's just rude!" He said, rolling his eyes. The drummer stifled a laugh, and walked to the bathroom to get ready. Everyone else did their own things to get ready. No one forgot about what happened and there was an awkward feeling through out the entire dorm.