A Job is a Job...

Dream was waiting in UnderSwap for Error, Error usually came here because Ink hated to come to UnderSwap for one reason and that was UnderSwap Papyrus, Stretch. Stretch had gotten more violent because of his human's resets and was very overprotective of Blue after Error had kidnapped Blue.

Dream sighed there were a lot of sad people who had refused his help. Dream was patiently waiting for Error, from where ever he went, but it's not like Dream didn't know what Error did, but Error like to keep it a secret from Dream so he pretended not to know what happens when he 'works'.

Error bursted through a portal and closed it quickly. He straightened when he saw Dream and tried to hide some of his wounds by putting his hood up and zipped his jacket up, but one of his ribs fell and clunked to the floor. Dream watched Error do this and he greatly feared losing Error to Ink or his 'job', but he absolutely hated to see Error hurt.

"What the Fuck Happened to you!!" Dream shrilled with concern and immediately rushed to Error, he pushed back Error's hood and unzipped Error's jacket despite Error's protest. Dream glared at Error expecting an answer as he snatched the rib off the floor and began healing Error. Error was shocked by what had just came from Dream's mouth and quickly snapped out of it as Dream lifted up Error's shirt and tried to reattach the rib. 

Error blushed and was at a loss for words and Dream cleared his throat demanding and answer from Error.

"I TelePoRtEd InTO A tREe.. ." Error lied, his lie sound like he was telling the truth. Error believed Ink and Dream were friends and he didn't want to make them hate each other. He knew how highly Dream used to think of Ink, especially because Ink had managed to salvage some of Dream's AU after Error destroyed it. Dream raised a nonexistent eyebrow and hugged Error.

Dream's expression softened as he knew Error wasn't telling him the truth.

"Please tell me, Ruru." Dream pleaded. Error blushed and glitched.

"I Am TeLliNg ThE tRuTh." Error said, but he was telling a stretched truth, instead of teleporting into a tree he ran into one when he was fleeing from Ink. Dream sighed and dropped it, he finished healing Error's rib back as best as he could. 

"tHAnKs GolDeN BOy." Error tried to cheer Dream up. Dream gave him a tiny giggle and held Error closer to him, seeking some type of comfort, but released him when Error glitched slightly, he stood up his back facing him. Error smiled devilishly as he realized how he would make Dream happier. Error leaned on Dream making him fall over.

"I goT yOU!!" Error laughed as he began to tickle Dream.

"R-r-REvEnGE!!!" Error screamed with glee. Dream laughed.

"E-E-Error! Please Stop!!" Dream laughed, he wouldn't admit it but he was enjoying this. Error continued his assault, but stopped when his body glitched telling him that Ink had created another AU. Error frowned and laid on top Dream trapping Dream, Dream could only see the back of Error's scarred skull.

"I-i-I Acc-acCePT YoUr SuRrEnDer." Error smiled tiredly. Dream blushed he was smiling.

"Thank you Ruru... but you need sleep." Dream insisted. Error was still laying on Dream, he honestly didn't want to leave, and he felt his sleepiness take over him, the only time Error ever felt tired was when he was around Dream. Error almost fell asleep, but his body glitched again making him wake up and remember he had to get to work.

"S-sEe YoU sOoN." Error said sadly, he was exhausted, but Error never needed sleep, but Dream always insisted on him to get some rest. Dream sighed and nodded, he helped Error off of him.

"I'll wait for you." Dream said. Error almost promised he would come back, but he knew better than to do that.

"N-n-No nEeD To wAiT oN ME i HavE A PLacE To GO." Error replied.

"But I want to!" Dream smiled. Error smiled and nodded as he helped Dream to his feet.

"i wOn'T bE bUt A feW HoUrS o-O-Or MOrE." Error said unsure. 

"Okay! I'll see you at Blue's then!" Dream danced happily around Error, making Error smile.

"oKaY, tHeN LeT's MeEt At HoTLanD, We cAN FinD SoMetHiNg To EaT, sO i CaN MaKe iT Up tO YoU." Error said and left before Dream could answer.

Dream smiled and went to UnderSwap. Where Blue was inside with some Sanses. Dream knocked on the door and Blue answered it.

"Oh Hey Dream! Are you here for the meeting?" Blue asked and motioned toward Ink and the few Sanses that came. Usually Dream avoids going to meetings, he hates it when Ink lies about Error, but Blue had already announced Dream's arrival and Ink was waving enthusiastically at Dream. So Dream stepped inside. Dream froze for a bit and smiled and nodded as he entered.

A/N: Here we go!!