Drop Down

Nightmare dropped to the ground, and grabbed his chest as multicolored-tinted, black, and dark red liquid seeped from the wound in made. Ink rolled on the ground a bit, but he was unconscious now and that made Nightmare relax a bit.

Horror rushed to Nightmare, he held up a blaster to Ink unsure if Ink was faking or not. Nightmare wrapped tentacles around Ink once again, he wasn't going to let Ink escape. Nightmare stood up despite Horror's protests.

"Sit down so I can heal you!" Horror tried to get Nightmare to do so, but Nightmare just put some of his weight on Horror.

They stood like this for a while watching Ink, almost two hours. Ink had finally started moving and waking up. Nightmare tightened his tentacles as Ink began to struggle, Nightmare could barely keep his eyes open. 

Horror charged the blaster as Ink's sockets opened. Ink looked up seeing the blaster then he moved his head down to see Nightmare and Horror. Ink's pupils narrowed and he smiled seeing what he did to Nightmare.

"Awwww, Nightmare you're dying~" Ink cooed. Horror hesitated a bit and looked at Nightmare's chest, the blaster slowly disappeared when Horror saw how bad it actually was. 

Nightmare walked closely to Ink once Nightmare was close enough he opened a portal closed it as soon as Nightmare and him fell through. They landed hard on the ground of some Ruins. 

Nightmare groaned as his grip loosened on Ink, Nightmare panted for breath. Ink summoned a bone and was about to impale Nightmare once again, when a monster came running towards them. Ink turned to look at them and his smug grin fell off is face.

A/N: Haunted house turned out great guys!! It was so much FUN!!! Hope you enjoyed!!!