A Nightly Scare

Nightmare slowly woke up and tried to move, but soon discovered shackles that restricted him. Ink poked Nightmare's skull. Nightmare flinched back from Ink.

"You sleep longer than Classic." Ink giggled, he tapped his foot against Nightmare's foot. Nightmare tried to move his foot away and looked up at Ink.

"What do you want Paint Eater." Nightmare growled.

"Oh nothing yet."Ink bent down and examined Nightmare's chest, Nightmare still had a large hole in his chest, it was slowly trying to heal itself. Ink shoved his hand through the whole making the hole wider. Ink's hatred was burning like a fire pit. 'Funny how I am supposed to be SOULless, but I feel this anger... no hatred, I suppose acting on it is the only thing I should do... right?' Ink thought. Nightmare groan and grit his teeth, not giving Ink the pleasure of hearing him scream. 

"Heh, You... think this hurts?" Nightmare smirked his pain was hidden from his voice. Ink leaned into Nightmare his face beside Nightmare's. He dug his hand deeper into Nightmare's chest and moving it around.

"Oh... I know it does." Ink whispered and chuckled. He back his face up and moved his face in front of Nightmare's, Ink was on his knees and he smiled his face only inches from Nightmare's Nightmare's face was half covered with dark matter an the other half was in Nightmare's passive form. Ink twisted his hand more. Nightmare almost screamed, but he held it in, he groaned louder, gripping the chains he was holding. 

Ink licked Nightmare's skull and yanked his hand out of Nightmare's chest, he kissed Nightmare's forehand before getting out of his face. Ink wanted Nightmare to squirm, Nightmare froze and whimpered satisfying Ink, but Nightmare tried to not move torture was noting new to Nightmare. Ink laughed and started peeling some of the dark matter off of Nightmare, but the substance refused to leave his bones no matter how hard he tugged or pulled.

Ink snapped when Dream 'betrayed' like he did.

"Nightmare... Why did you take him from me? Last I checked you HATED Dream." Ink smiled continued to yank at the black substance. Nightmare chuckled quietly, his voice was weakened by the pain.

"I thought you knew he doesn't like you period." Nightmare smiled. Ink glared at Nightmare and grabbed him by the throat, he lifted Nightmare up. Ink may be small, but he was strong.

"Then I think you should know, Cross doesn't feel the same way you feel about him." Ink smiled and bashed Nightmare's skull, he dropped Nightmare's neck and watched Nightmare gracelessly sink to the ground. Nightmare hung his head, his eyelight disappeared.

"So what if he didn't..." Nightmare whispered. Ink grabbed Nightmare's shoulders and slammed his back into the wall, Nightmare yelped, his eyelight returned Nightmare was scared, but he quickly hid it, but not fast enough. Ink smiled.

"You know that mole you've been looking for? Bet you'd never guess who it was." Ink sang, tilting his head and leaned in, Nightmare backed his head away from Ink. Ink's face just hovered over Nightmare's cheek.

"Let's see... he wears black and white clothes... he has a red mark under his eye... he has a human inside of him... oh! AND he doesn't love you!" Ink sang.

"But Guess who he does." Ink smiled backing his face away from Nightmare's. Ink was too impatient to wait for an answer. Ink squeezed Nightmare's shoulders together causing Nightmare to squeak.

"GUESS!!" Ink's eyes flickered red. Nightmare snapped to attention and glared at the revelation of who Ink was speaking of.

"Definitely NOT you!" Nightmare tried to shout as best as he could, Nightmare shivered fighting to keep a 'everything's fine' smile on his face.