The Silence Of Clarity

Red whimpered an held himself rocking and closed his eyes so he couldn't see anything.

Nightmare pat Red's skull, Red's eyes went wild at the touch, but relaxed a bit seeing it wasn't Ink.

"Red calm down... you're safe now, you don't have any metal on you. We are trying to heal you and help you, so please come with us." Nightmare said

"N-n-n-not i-i-i-in the l-l-l-lab. Pl-pl-please." Red shook and stared at Nightmare, his pupils were small but still glazed over and barely even red anymore. Nightmare nodded helping Red to his feet and taking him to Fake Red's room.

"Do you want something to eat? We have pastries... cake, maybe... and more pastries." Nightmare offered. Red looked around the room.

"N-n-no th-thanks... I d-d-don't l-l-like s-s-sweets." Red stuttered, Blackberry stumbled into the room, he had ran back and forth from Nightmare's room, the hall, and Fake Red's room seven times. Red jumped went Black slammed himself on the door to stop himself.

"We need to run some tests!" Black rested his hands on his knees. Nightmare shook his head.

"Let Red get adjusted first." Nightmare said and looked to Red "Is there any thing you want to eat?"

"F-f-food..." Red replied.

"We have mac n'cheese." Black sighed straightening himself. Red moved off the bed and noticed all the monsters outside the door staring at him, Red stared back. Nightmare shooed the monsters away only leaving Black and Red.

"I'm going to leave you two can stay in the room if you want, just call me if you need anything at all." Nightmare said leaving, but instead of staying Red followed Nightmare Blackberry crawled behind.

"Do you need something?" Nightmare chuckled a bit as he turned into the now cleaned living room. Nightmare sat Red down.

"What do you want, Red?" Nightmare asked patiently when Red didn't answer.

"M-m-me?" Red asked

"Yeah what do you think we are savages? Well besides Horror being a cannibal because of his Undyne." Nightmare nodded.

"N-no! W-w-wait, c-c-cannibal?" Red jumped when Horror jumped from behind the couch.

"Yep! Don't worry I bite!" Horror chomped the air and giggled as he ran out the room. Nightmare chucled.

"I-I-I want to l-l-look around." Red said smiling weakly, Horror didn't scare him as much as anyone else did.

"Just be careful he like to jumpscare monsters." Nightmare laughed as he heard Horror fall down.

"J-j-jumpscares?" Red looked around.

"He'll prank you, but he won't hurt you." Nightmare began to leave the room, Red smiled and waved goodbye to Nightmare as he left, though the bandanna was still on you could see the indents of his mouth.

"I'll go with you if you want." Black offered, Red agreed not wanting to explore alone.

Nightmare went to look for Geno and the kids. Geno was in the hallway scolding Horror for jumping out of fromnt of him.

"You deserve that slap!" Geno snapped as Horror rubbed his cheek and stood. Seeing Nightmare Horror fled, Nightmare chuckled upon arrive to Geno.

"Geno, Red has calmed down and is now exploring the castle." Nightmare met Geno halfway down the hall. 

"Good... but is someone with him? He isn't in the best state of mind if you hadn't noticed." Geno said. Nightmare nodded and Geno let out a sigh of relief.

"Remember how I said Ink had him?" Nightmare asked

"Yes?" Geno nodded wanting to see where this was heading.

"We believe Ink had him for years..." 

A/N: Boop!